Finding new insights through research
To design and implement programs that are effective, policy and decision makers need to understand local strengths, priorities, and the gaps between needs and existing resources. The Improve Group’s relationships with community members generates new data to address questions and challenges. We help you understand emerging issues. We will sift through the complicated information for the insights that will help you make decisions and design new initiatives.
Our clients appreciate our:
- Culturally-responsive and utilization-focused approach
- Ability to gather frank observations from community members
- Integration of supporting data, including research, program records, and population statistics
- Analysis that is relevant and helps identify opportunities for change
- Pragmatic recommendations
View client stories of our Impact & Needs Research services below...