Brings to the team
- Creative approach to foster useful evaluation designs, methods, and results.
- Mindful communication to facilitate strong stakeholder relationships.
- Organizational Development training and background.
- Collaborative working style with a flexible and adaptive attitude.
- The Improve Group, Associate Consultant (2017-present)
- University of Wisconsin- Stout, Evaluation Teaching Assistant (2016)
- Valley Popcorn, Research Consultant (2016)
- West Central Wisconsin Community Action Agency, Evaluator (2015-2016)
- Pacon Corporation, Human Resources Intern (2015)
- Master of Science, Applied Psychology, University of Wisconsin- Stout
- Bachelor of Liberal Science, Psychology, University of Wisconsin- LaCrosse
Beyond the Bio
Beyond the Improve group, you’ll most likely find Nick enjoying the outdoors. Whether it is camping with friends, playing tennis, or snowboarding during the winter months, he is always up for an outdoor adventure.