EVALUATION AND RESEARCH PARTNERSHIPS AROUND THE GLOBE TO SUPPORT AND SUSTAIN POSITIVE CHANGE
Experienced professionals at The Improve Group competently navigate the challenges and complexities of working in a global context. We adapt our evaluation, research, and planning work to meet local needs and priorities. Our consultants effectively engage diverse populations, such as female entrepreneurs in villages in Niger, children recovering from severe burns in Nicaragua, and pregnant adolescents in Thailand. We bring this experience to add context, depth, and understanding to cross-cultural monitoring & evaluation.
Our clients appreciate our:
- Multilingual, flexible consultants
- Use of inclusive and culturally-responsive approaches
- Experience in navigating complex organizations and structures
- Communication strategies targeted to each stakeholder
- Effective management of field work to maintain research quality
- Creative strategies when time or other resources are scarce
View client stories of our Global services below...